Substitutes S11

Pidpad

3 hours ago, Kjelstad said:

Correct, 3B and you have 140K to spend but I wouldn't do that until week 8.

Also, the coach you are replacing was very ill so if you could wear some prescription glasses that are not yours and avoid sleep the night before you play, that would be appreciated.  

haha, you must be the coach that I am playing this coming week...that is my guess!

6 hours ago, Bantha said:

If you have the time. Thanks. 

Team is created as close to a replica as I could possibly make it. I did have 140k in the bank so I bought a rookie Wight for 90, which left me with 50k in the bank currently. I also adminned a game to myself to get the SPP's exactly where they were after making the replica team and to get the 50 GC in the bank. So, the only difference are the 2 players that were waiting a level. I took regular skills on those 2 players. The guard, sure hands Ghoul to block. The Wight with a ST boost took mighty blow.

On 5/2/2019 at 11:30 PM, Javelin said:

Absolutely!  You can use the custom team builder to build an exact replica of this team:

http://www.bb2leaguemanager.com/Leaderboard/team_detail.php?team_id=2166787&community_id=1

Just let me know the team name when you are done and I'll issue a ticket.

Then you'll need to go to this thread and schedule your match with @BigAshW.

Thanks!

Apologies for delay. Team is up and "Freshmeat Fairies". Its 30 tv under 2030, but i think that's cause I cant't increase the fan factor to 12.

Awards

2 hours ago, Badger69 said:

Apologies for delay. Team is up and "Freshmeat Fairies". Its 30 tv under 2030, but i think that's cause I cant't increase the fan factor to 12.

Team looks good except you need to add the permanents:

The Luggage and Nobby Nobbs should both get a niggle.  Once that's done I'll send the ticket.

Thanks again!

1 hour ago, Javelin said:

Team looks good except you need to add the permanents:

The Luggage and Nobby Nobbs should both get a niggle.  Once that's done I'll send the ticket.

Thanks again!

No worries!! All done

Awards

Adding to what @bob152 posted, we're looking for a Chaos Dwarf team of app. 1950 TV. You can either use an existing team of that TV, or you can recreate the team that is being replaced, Team Wales in division 1A.

This is a great opportunity to dip your toe into tier 1, if your main team is in lower divisions. Or if you're waiting to join the OCC next season, you can use this opportunity to join already with a temporary team.

In any case, please understand that you will not be able to continue playing this replacement team. You will only be joining with this team for the remaining 5 match days.

4 hours ago, Trunkhead said:

NVM. Remember chaos dorfs are boring

Well, I'd say they have at least one fun positional, the Centaur. And depending on your affinity to fouling, they might arguably have a second fun "positional" as well ;)

T2C is currently looking for a replacement Nurgle team or similar.  Anything close to an 1860 nurgle team would be considered.  Or a direct copy of this team:

http://www.bb2leaguemanager.com/Leaderboard/team_detail.php?team_id=2202358&community_id=1

Replacement is available for the match week starting 5/22.  If you want a chance to play a few weeks in 2C let me know!