Boxed Set Bloodbowl For Christmas?

nufflehatesme

I'll reserve my "I told you so"s until release date if you like...

haha i know what what you mean, with this being rumored every year. Dode and galak have both been dropping cryptic clues though, and BOLS is normally pretty spot on with the unannounced release schedule from GW

Still, i wont be holding my breath.

They wont tweak the rules - just the races. New pitch. 4 plastic teams. Thats been my theory for months and months...

You mean GW will release 4 plastic teams ? Because as much as I believe they will re-release the game I seriously doubt they'll release the box with 4 teams inside it.

But which rule set will they put in?

My belief is that they will leave CRP as it is and just add Underworld and Khorne to the roster list thus leaving Slann and Pact out in the cold...

I am also aware of some other playtesting of amending some races slightly, but not sure theyll bother.

From the NAF website:

The [GW] Design Studio themselves have no plans to update the CRP any time soon. And IF they do, the Khorne roster would not necessarily be included and not necessarily exist in its current version.

Awards

They wont tweak the rules - just the races. New pitch. 4 plastic teams. Thats been my theory for months and months...

So, the big question surely is: will any races be dropped?

My money would be on (pro) elf and undead (at least, undead and necro will be merged into one, probably removing the name necro but effectively the undead line-up. Possibly even merging together with vampires??).

From the NAF website:

The [GW] Design Studio themselves have no plans to update the CRP any time soon. And IF they do, the Khorne roster would not necessarily be included and not necessarily exist in its current version.

I read that as "The GW Design Studio have no plans that they are currently publicising to update the CRP any time soon"

All that said, given that JJ himself was the main driver behind Pact, if a box comes out with anything close to the CRP rules in, Pact will be in it. And there will also probably be a booklet about how you can convert XXX box of figures (only £45 in shiny finecast goodnessTM) into YYY team.

I heard they are not happy with war dancers and the will have. A skill and cost change,

MA 9

St 4

Ag 4

Av 9

Block, dodge, leap, jump up, tackle and mighty blow

But tree man will lose a skill ... Take root.

You heard it here first :lol:

Awards

Give ogres back the option to have 12 rostered ogres on the team!

And overhaul dwarfs!!!!

Not sure dwarfs need it tbh, yes block tackle is nice but at low tv, undead and woodies are stronger and at high tv they get left behind.

They lack any kind of pace, turn em over and they are beaten.. Hence we've seen 1 dwarf team in div 1 and it took 15 seasons

Awards

Not sure dwarfs need it tbh, yes block tackle is nice but at low tv, undead and woodies are stronger and at high tv they get left behind.

They lack any kind of pace, turn em over and they are beaten.. Hence we've seen 1 dwarf team in div 1 and it took 15 seasons

Just my hatred for them! But they are not as popular as other races which might be another reason for them only just getting to t1

Awards