Season 19 Team Numbers

Juriel

Cor 240 of us in total...so a net decrease of 50 Teams?
Season 18 was 10 +7x40=290..iirc.

I only joined OCC in the last few weeks of S18 c/o coaches speaking eloquently of it on VENT when by coincidence I was watching a UKBBL Coach play his OCC game...plus Doomy persuaded me over at UKBBL ;)

240 is still a good number... :D

Now to await which Division my team is in for S19 :).

Good to see I am not the only one thinking they are the worst of the 4 Elf teams

So surprised a HiE coach thinks so...

....does sarcasm transfer online?

I think Bear Hunters and the 3 orcs will kill each other off, the wolves will mop up the rest while my Saurii hide behind the skinks against the claws and beat the crap out of the elf teams.

Haha. Nice plan. Good luck with that. My plan is to get my witches some new shoes so people stop calling us Emo - they think these are nice:

2012_0910_images_09_statements.jpg

(Actually I am rather surprised how popular DaE are also.)

Having coached a lot of Orc, Nurgle and Norse, where MA6 is generally the order of the day, having potentially 6 players with MA7 seems like a luxury.

Personally, I don't think they're a slow team, even for Elves.

Oh yes, they get everything, especially when those same 6 players start one skill away from blodge. It's just that for elfy things, it's slow.

Perhaps I've gotten too used to Skaven. That should get fixed soon enough, as they're POMBed from under me.

Having coached a lot of Orc, Nurgle and Norse, where MA6 is generally the order of the day, having potentially 6 players with MA7 seems like a luxury.

Personally, I don't think they're a slow team, even for Elves.

Make that 8 players with MA7; blitzers, witches and runners. 

So surprised a HiE coach thinks so...

....does sarcasm transfer online?

Actually I am a WE (german BB league) and a HE coach. And I thought about trying PE. Never will I touch the dirty, foul, useless diseased race that dares to call itself elf, when its more like a fast moving dorf team :P

Yes, just like dorfs - in the sense that we'll cripple your roster if ever you get high enough up the tiers!

Now since I'm a gracious and considerate person the only question that remains is would you prefer to be stabbed, kicked, or good-ole-fashion POWed in the collar bone?

Wrong wrong wrong my broken elves will scrape through to div1 then win the title....which will make everyone want to coach pro elfs to have a hot wife and be invited to the best parties in town....join the pro elf inner circle which is the best racial forums in the occ...come along and join one rollercoaster of a ride instead of ZzzzzzzZzzzzzzzZzzzzzz fest of coaching orcs, dwarfs, etc

Remember pro elfs make taking cas look cool whilst still making their opponent rage as we win and score with a bunch of cripples and loners.

Awards

Yes, just like dorfs - in the sense that we'll cripple your roster if ever you get high enough up the tiers!

Now since I'm a gracious and considerate person the only question that remains is would you prefer to be stabbed, kicked, or good-ole-fashion POWed in the collar bone?

First try to catch us before we reach your endzone, then we can talk about that question

I am soo going to die if I ever make it higher than tier 4.  :D

Wrong wrong wrong my broken elves will scrape through to div1 then win the title....which will make everyone want to coach pro elfs to have a hot wife and be invited to the best parties in town....join the pro elf inner circle which is the best racial forums in the occ...come along and join one rollercoaster of a ride instead of ZzzzzzzZzzzzzzzZzzzzzz fest of coaching orcs, dwarfs, etc

Remember pro elfs make taking cas cool whilst still making their opponent rage as we win and score with a bunch if cripples and loners.

pro elves are broken elves! You guys play together because you have no money! Look at your horrible hairstyle! Its an imitation of our expensive helmets

The parties and the girls are where the money is: And that is HE territory. 

PE are like those ghetto girls fighting each other, pulling each others hair and shouting bitch the whole time. Thats the party level at a PE party :P