Goblins To Div1!

straume

No Ogres in Div 1 yet? Damn. That makes me wanna play one. I guess Humans were on the first editions.

Div1 sounds interesting next season. Not so bashy, thats always good. 

Also, how none managed to get to Div1 with Norse? I found them a very strong team.

Yeah....and big shoutout to GUSYA and the Khorne getting there. The goblins might be stealing the spotlight, but hey Khorne to div1! Good job!

Thank you, and other guys!

But I think the goblins deserved the honor to steal the spotlight from khornies ;)

Most entrants in div 1 is Chaos (prior to S23) with 30 entrants. This is from S4 btw.

Orcs 2nd with 25 and then Dark elves with 23 (with one being replaced with 3 games to go).

In total up until S22 17 races had been in div1.

When we add Khorne and Goblins that means that only: Norse, Underworld, Halflings and Ogres have yet to reach div1.

I feel the same way. Verbal is playing them. Lets see if he can make it before 2015.

You're talking about the very same 'Verbal' who once RR'd from Amazon to Flings, and was happy to consider it an upgrade...

I'll always kick the arse of of the lower divs, but I do consider Amazons and Norse as two of the hardest teams to take to the top level?

I honestly miss the star player list, and I truly respect granny for making it up there despite that handicap?

My money is on Tigga, as much as I love Mani....