This is why people avoid MM!

zippy75

You may have a point.

One the one hand, you clearly can.

However, my new best friend can't even hold 2-0 Vs Chorfs...

Even with Blitz results in his favour!

Hard to decide; let's just agree the MM player is someone to be pitied.

Awards

• 5 months later...

Blood Bowl brings out the worst in people and the ones who stay are the ones who learn to deal with it. That being said, this kind of behaviour is ubiquitous in online gaming. The only difference is how each community/developer deals with it. Toxicity does drive players away if left unchecked.

For that reason, ALWAYS report people who talk like this. ALWAYS. They have no place in any gaming community, but with Blood Bowl 2's small numbers, we need to retain every new player we can. The ones who can't find it within them to display basic civility have no place among us and do not deserve second chances, in my opinion.

36554238593_397c575031_h.jpg

So, next, he blitzes the marked fling closest to deeproot and fails the gfi. Calls me a 'mutherfucker', by now I am laughing hard. Then I block away the right hand rat blitzer and foul the prone Ogre with block mind, and kill the fucker stone cold dead, no apo on the team. He calls me more names and quits. The COL flings, 'Horrific Halfmen' are now 5-1-1 with 3 first half concessions. Fuck me today's kids are precious.

Awards

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Francach said:

I've never played Kislev before so I decided to make a team and play some matchmaking. I'm currently 3-0-0 and have yet to see any of their TD animations. They've all conceded before I even got a chance to score :(

You should try CCL instead of COL if you want to avoid the concedes.  Even if you don't plan to play enough to race for the post season tournament its still a higher quality matchmaking experience.  Though it is harder to develop squishy teams without all the concession cash and TD's :-)

Well a few days ago I complained about people conceding in the first half of the game, but compared to this guy they're actually heroes.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1196488534

My TV 1000 Nurgle got matched up against his TV 1350 Brettonians. Now I thought I was going to be in for a tough game. Rookie Nurgle would have a hard time against that much blodge+dauntless I reasoned. But he just said before the kick off "you know, I hate playing versus Nurgle, I think they are a bitch team, be prepared for a long game"

So he received, did a vanity pass, a blitz and then let the two minute timer run out, every single turn. Wasting my time. And ofcourse because I'm a prideful cunt obsessed with W/D/L numbers I refused to quit and just put on a music playlist and opened up a few cold ciders.

and then there's this person...

I think he got upset by my 'heya man' post...

And, you'll notice how lucky I was by his empty KO and CAS boxes on T16...

E7B1F8706D2722EF54CD36A40AE844A972564E66

Edit: I just wish I'd put in Alphaomegababy too...somehow, I forgot to screenshot his impression of a crying girl being told she won't have a new toy today!

Edited by zippy75

Awards