Superstars Only

Skotch

Long Bombs on a 3+ with a built in RR must be awesome. Plans for accurate??

4+ long bombs. He still fumbles on 3-2=1. That's why I said he should be defensive - he's huge on getting to and picking up loose balls.

And other thrower can the start throwing the easy offensive passes (to midfield catcher that runs up and hands off to scoring catcher)

Awards

4+ long bombs. He still fumbles on 3-2=1. That's why I said he should be defensive - he's huge on getting to and picking up loose balls.

And other thrower can the start throwing the easy offensive passes (to midfield catcher that runs up and hands off to scoring catcher)

No dreamy AG 6 is long bomb on 3+ at the moment he's both defensive and offensive thrower

Sent from my ibanana using wankatalk

No dreamy AG 6 is long bomb on 3+ at the moment he's both defensive and offensive thrower

Nope - Dreamy is correct. Ag 6 is not better than Ag 5 for passing, because of the modifiers.

Ag 5 with Accurate throws a long bomb on a 3+, but Ag 6 needs 4+. This is because a long bomb has a -2 modifier and passes are fumbled on a modified 1 regardless of agility level, unless you have Safe Throw.

Nope - Dreamy is correct. Ag 6 is not better than Ag 5 for passing, because of the modifiers.

Ag 5 with Accurate throws a long bomb on a 3+, but Ag 6 needs 4+. This is because a long bomb has a -2 modifier and passes are fumbled on a modified 1 regardless of agility level, unless you have Safe Throw.

No it's not it uses the AG ref chart in the rule book

AG 1 6+

AG 2 5+

AG 3 4+

AG 4 3+

AG 5 2+

AG 6 1+

So quick pass would be 0+

Short pass would be 1+

Long pass 2+

Lomb bomb 3+ it works the same as dodging in TZ

The fumble with out natural 1 only really happens with lower AG players say a elf thrower of AG 4 throws a long bomb needs a 5+ but rolls a 3 it's a failed pass and fumbles

AG 6 player rolls a 3 because his base roll is 1+ the -2 still leaves him at 1+ which is base roll so pass is complete only a natural 1 over rides base rolls needed

Which is what I said 3+ long bomb.

The 1 result isn't a fumble when it's a success only when a natural 1 or a failure. I know this to be the case as I've had ag6 elves before and long bomb is a 3+

Same as me dodging into 3tz I get +1 for dodge -3 for tz I roll a 3 still appear as a 1 after modifiers but that is my base pass roll so I only fail actions on scores of 0 or worse or a natural 1

It is the other bit that says a modified 1 is a fumble.

So if you roll a 3 for a long bomb then with the -2 modifier you get a 1.

If you were doing anything except pass the ball this would be a success as AG6 needs 1+

However when passing it is a fumble.

Safe throw would turn it into a no pass and he would hang onto the ball as it isn't a natural 1.

It is the other bit that says a modified 1 is a fumble.

So if you roll a 3 for a long bomb then with the -2 modifier you get a 1.

If you were doing anything except pass the ball this would be a success as AG6 needs 1+

However when passing it is a fumble.

Safe throw would turn it into a no pass and he would hang onto the ball as it isn't a natural 1.

Yes it says that but the modified 1 is a success so it actually is a success the issue is not many ag 6 players are around. and reference crimsonsun rule book insert

A great thrower there, Stu. A decent catcher as well :P

I have to disagree a bit, Doomy. Having an +AG elf to pick up the ball and getting it to safety after the leap is huge. At least Boys like their AG5 throwers :D

AG6 might look cool (and it's fun), but it's usually a waste of tv unless you plan on doing really crazy dodging. Accurate would probably have been a more tactical choice.

You obviously haven't seen my style of play AG 6 is a big help

Yeah go watch some of the replays from this season. Man stuartddj likes to live dangerously. I thought I was agressive, but I have got nothing on stuarddj. The even more amazing thing is that his team in still in one piece :D. But this season was reatively mild for me too until I got a wardancer killed by a rock from the crowd (conbined with an apo failure). Maybe should go watch your 5-3 game vs lizards :D.

The combination of agi 6 and str 4 is nasty for getting in cages for sure.

As an elf coach I love agi 5. Elves are all about elf BS, and agi 5 just adds a whole new layer of possibilities. I have a agi 5, sure hands, leap thrower and that guy combined with my strip ball wardancer (now sadly deceased) is the reason I won the most TDs in tier 3 this time. Knock the ball loose with strip ball, pick it up in trafic with sure hands, agi 5 and leap pass it to somewhere they can't get it back, score. Then do it again. I also ended up 3rd on the all time pass list with that guy, from 8 games (one adminned draw). Hmm maybe should post here as he is a superstar :D.