Superstars Only

Skotch

First, there was Benedict Camembertbatch. The killer rat that spreads fear in the hearts of everyone.

Then, there was Herman Munster. The slippery gutter runner who can get anywhere and out of there, with the ball in his hands.

Now... Greet Emmental C. Santiago! The third superstar of the Cheesy Strats!

QLA6pd4.png

Having been overshadowed by the capabilities of his rival Herman Munster who could compete with his extraordinary agility, Santiago feigned numerous injuries to be able to miss games in order to train hard to surpass his rival. And it has paid off!

• 3 weeks later...

Well, we're a little late but she's finally here! The Star of The Bachelogrette has become a Super Star!

d4HsixY.jpg?1

MBUnlde.jpg?1

jrxLQhg.jpg?1

With AG3 and Strong Arm, Lennifer has become a somewhat legitimate threat when she holds on to the ball. Stand Firm allows her to side-cage and she's gotten really good at flinging Gnoblars around. In combination with White Dragon, Lennifer has brought a lot of games from certain losses to draws and even edged out the occasional win.

Sure, she gets hit with Lightning a lot, but it's all part of the job.

• 2 weeks later...

Cr@sh Test Dummies latest addition to the Superstars, Elthlos Blitz. Nothing special about this dude, except he´s about as annoying as one can be as Dark Elf without any Stat boosts. He was our Shade, until he got -MA.

sPqCjP1.png

His most famous moves as shown earlier this season in Championship.

Awards

On 10/9/2018 at 12:42 AM, Kia Sidhe said:

My second contribution: Bloke Celdrir, stands in the frontline at Line of Scrimmage & takes all the punches for the rest of the team. Sometimes he packs some damage as well. Been with the team from the very beginning from the seeders to this season. Please die, I ain´t got the heart to fire you.

*Update* He´s now finally dead. He died from a fouling Chainsaw(Max) with a lot of assists against Coach Regor´s Carnival of Nurgz. We´ll drink to his memory & may Khaine guide him to more killings.

Wgpn2W4.png

Update: Dead dead dead!!!

Awards

• 1 month later...

Cr@sh Test Dummies Sheena Punk Rocker made it to the Superstars last game. With her Agility of 5 & Leap she´s a constant threat both in offence & defence. Her main duties on the pitch, except attracting Lighting Bolts, is to take care of the ball & distribute it amongst her team mates or go for a TD herself. But with her latest add on to her Skills I might reconsider & use her more aggresively.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF4-l2OYHPM

3VkiiWu.png

Edited by Kia Sidhe

Awards

• 2 weeks later...

I present to you The Air Up There's second superstar!  Viscount!

This is the only great thrower I've ever developed on any team, and he is a huge part of the teams success.  He just doesn't miss a throw, even through throwing is never my first plan.

He also rolled 11 on his level up.  I don't know if +AG is really worth it over dodge for protection.  He normally hangs out in the back of course, but being elves by the second half if he's on the field he's going to be exposed from time to time...  He picked up sure hands last level up as I got tired of burning rerolls for that task.

bFd8dq6.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/2/2019 at 9:39 AM, Javelin said:

The Air Up There has its first superstar!  Caspian.  He does it all for this team.  He doesn't have any special stats or unusual skills, but he has the full tool set to be a key point of the offense and defense.  It's his job to move the STR4 players out of the way, as well as getting those pesky blodgers off the pitch.

He reached superstar on the last match of Season 11.

Following OCC tradition I expect him to die the next match.

v3NMVIG.jpg

RIP Caspian.  Lost to us on a failed dodge.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And here comes our second SuperStar, in a very sour game as our ST4 ascending star died due to clawed Dead - apo - Dead. Quini has been in the team from the first season and proved to be a prodigy very early on. Alas, he still has the bad habit of disconnecting during boring segments of the game and is perfectly capable to collect up to three snake eyes per match. Some suspect that he does so just to save the day afterwards in a properly spectacular way in order to increase his media exposure. "Why make it easy when you can do it complicated?" seems to be his motto.

QuiniSuperStar.png

On 10/11/2019 at 2:01 PM, Javelin said:

I present to you The Air Up There's second superstar!  Viscount!

This is the only great thrower I've ever developed on any team, and he is a huge part of the teams success.  He just doesn't miss a throw, even through throwing is never my first plan.

He also rolled 11 on his level up.  I don't know if +AG is really worth it over dodge for protection.  He normally hangs out in the back of course, but being elves by the second half if he's on the field he's going to be exposed from time to time...  He picked up sure hands last level up as I got tired of burning rerolls for that task.

bFd8dq6.jpg

And RIP Viscount.  He did pick +AG for his last level, but died on a failed dodge into two tacklezones.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

UrrutiSuperStar.png

Well, he made it. Urruti, the team captain of the BBC Parchelona, hit the Super Star mark just a few games after Quini and Bernd, becoming the 3rd player in the team to attain such rank and and rocking it at it. No flash, no dedicated role but all utility, the Cap is there whenever his services are required, and never the one shy to try a long pass when the chance shows up. Alas, still hasn't managed to pull any long bomb.